This course can be part of The LICENCED SIA LINKED COURSE
this course is a 45 min course
Devised by CT officers and security experts, the ACT Awareness eLearning package was previously only available to staff working in crowded places like shopping centres and entertainment venues.
Now Counter Terrorism Policing has decided to open up the training to anyone who wants to become a CT Citizen so they can learn how to spot the signs of suspicious behaviour and understand what to do in the event of a major incident.
ACT Awareness eLearning will provide nationally recognised corporate CT guidance to help people better understand, and mitigate against, current terrorist methodology.
The following eLearning Modules are available:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons attack
- Summary and Supporting Materials
When on completion of the course you will be issued a on line certificate
THIS COURSE IS FREE OF CHARGE PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW